Thursday, September 2, 2010

Craft and Scrapbook Supplies



Several sets of three-drawer sets make a tower to hold craft supplies.  The place we have room for this tower and my sewing machine is in our 10 year-old daughter's walk-in closet.


My walk-in closet is lined with a shelf close to the ceiling.  I've placed several three-drawer sets to organized craft supplies I don't want kids to reach, like acrylic paints, various glues, glue gun, and my own scrapbook supplies.


Our teenage daughter loves creating scrapbooks and cards, so we placed the same three-drawer sets under her desk to organize her supplies.


Labeled photo boxes or shoe boxes can hold various projects in-process for a busy teenaged crafter.  Michaels craft store offers these on sale for $1.50 or $2.00.







No comments:

Post a Comment