Thursday, September 2, 2010

TV Room Loft

We purchased a pantry type unit to store our kids' blankets and games.



It works quite nicely.  Except now we have more games than shelves, my 8 year-old son informed me today.  Which I knew because I'm the one who stacked the extra ones on top of the pantry. He suggested we find another place to store the blankets.  I'm thinking de-junking the games is my solution.  See the little food container bin?  It's magic. It catches all those loose little pieces that have nowhere to go. "There's no place like home. There's no place like home."  Now they're not homeless anymore, for their stage of life between being accidentally left out, and being put into the correct box several weeks or months later.


This is the shelf underneath our entertainment center.  Labeled bins hold home movies, church movies, and DVD's without cases.

Videos are stored behind the toy room door which is close to the entertainment center.  I love these wire racks.  They're so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment